FAQFAQ  SzukajSzukaj  UżytkownicyUżytkownicy  GrupyGrupy
RejestracjaRejestracja  ZalogujZaloguj  AlbumAlbum  Chat

Poprzedni temat «» Następny temat
Burning Suns Conflagation
Autor Wiadomość
Tanatos 
Dalekopis

Wysłany: 2015-07-03, 23:22   Burning Suns Conflagation

Ta kompletnie darmowa (wystarczy rejestracja i e-mail) space opera bedzie publikowana w wakacje w co miesiecznych odcinkach.

Na razie ukazały się 2 części pierwsza 44 strony i druga 66 stron.

Ksiazka jest elementem promujacym gre planszowa Burning Suns.

Zdobyć ją można tu http://www.suntzugames.com/burning-stories.html
Burning Suns: Conflagration

Conflagration takes place one year before the catastrophic events that will lead to the galaxy-wide conflict portrayed in the game.

Conflagration is being published on a monthly basis with each issue as part of the final novel.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Jennifer Bronwen needs a job. The bills are mounting, her credit is tanking, and her ship is one unlucky micrometeorite collision away from the scrapheap. So when she's offered a lucrative contract for a risky heist, well, it's an offer she just can't afford to refuse.

Keera Naraymis needs to nail a political treaty. Her star's on the rise and the work she's doing has never felt more important. But success breeds resentment, and in the corridors of power, your enemies are never quite who they appear.

When their lives collide with catastrophic consequences, Jen and Keera form an unlikely alliance to find out why anyone would want to kill either one of them. What they discover runs far deeper than they could ever have anticipated, and throws them into a race against time to stop a conspiracy that threatens to unravel a thousand years of peace.

In the galaxy of the Burning Suns, only one thing is now certain. Conflict is coming.

Author: Lisa Wylie
Illustrator: Angelita Ramos

Odpowiedz do tematu